APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, January 27thth
Start your application: www.teachforamerica.org/apply
See the Impact you can have as a Teacher:
· An overview of our organization (2min video)
· Our mission in a nutshell (2min video)
The Basics and Benefits of Teach For America:
· All academic majors and backgrounds accepted
· Select your regional placement (not random assignment) from our 53 communities
· Teach any grade level (preK-12) and subject including ELL and SpEd
· Salary ranging from $24,000-$55,000 a year with health insurance and retirement benefits
· Americorps Education Award of $11,550 and loan deferment/forbearance
· Option to earn your certification and/or Masters in Education/teaching
· Graduate school and employer partnerships for alum to continue their leadership and impact
· DACA recipients are eligible to apply.
Education needs the most driven, passionate leaders your generation has to offer. Whatever you care most about—immigration, LGBTQ rights, health care—consider the limits imposed by a system that gives only certain kids the skills needed to be successful.
NEXT Application Deadline for the 2017 corps (Seniors) and the 2018 corps (for 2018 graduates): Friday, January 27, 2017.