By joining Teach For America, you’ll be part of a network of leaders whose ambition and passion match your own. Start your senior year with a job offer in hand, connect with a vast network of social impact leaders, and access leadership development and paid opportunities available exclusively for early decision applicants.
It’s not too early to get started. Apply to the corps today.
Start your application: www.teachforamerica.org/apply
See the Impact you can have as a Teacher:
The Basics and Benefits of Teach For America:
- All academic majors and backgrounds accepted
- Select your regional placement (not
random assignment) from our 53 communities
- Teach any grade level (preK-12) and
subject including ELL and SpEd
- Salary ranging from $24,000-$55,000 a
year with health insurance and retirement benefits
- Americorps Education Award of $11,550
and loan deferment/forbearance
- Option to earn your certification
and/or Masters in Education/teaching
- Graduate school and employer partnerships for alum to continue their leadership and impact
DACA recipients are eligible to apply.
FINAL Early Application Deadline for the 2018 corps (for Fall 2017 graduates + Spring 2018 graduates): Friday, April 21, 2017!