This packet contains important information for students, including:
- Honors College office contact information
- A welcome letter from Dean Blemings
- Who's who in the office
- Six ways to earn Honors credit
- How to get involved in the Honors Student Association (HSA).
- Information on the Honors College Living-Learning Community
- The freshmen summer reading assignment (due the first day of HONR 298O)
- Early move-in information (remember all Honors students move in one day early, regardless of where they live, moving in on Friday August 11, 2017)
- A summer checklist of things to remember before coming to campus in August
Students should read this packet in its entirety, and contact the Honors College office before the start of fall semester with any questions: 304-293-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.