Are you a third or fourth year Honors student involved in research, an internship, creative work, entrepreneurship, community service, or study abroad? Consider taking your experiential learning further by applying for funding with an Honors College experiential learning grant. The Honors College has grants of up to $1000 available to support student work by third and fourth year Honors students in experiential learning in the areas outlined below:
- Possible uses for grant: research supplies, travel to conferences or field sites, etc.
- Possible uses: travel funds including rent, meals, business attire, etc.
Creative Work / Inventions & Entrepreneurship
- Possible uses: materials for prototypes, travel to field sites or cultural sites, etc.
- Possible uses: materials/supplies, travel funds to communities, etc.
Global Engagement through study abroad
- Possible uses: funds to travel to additional sites, tickets to cultural events, etc.
To be competitive, you must explain how the money will enhance both your project and your learning. Your experiential learning must take place by June 1, 2019.Students must apply by the end of the day Monday, Dec. 31, 2018. To apply, complete the application here:
For questions, contact Dr. Dana Huebert Lima at email@example.com.