Thank you if you submitted the survey earlier this semester about your current status
in the Honors Foundations program.
If you will be completing the Honors Foundations program this spring or applying
to extend for an additional semester, please follow the instructions below by
Friday, March 8 at 4:45 p.m.
More information on the Honors Foundations program recognition event will be provided
soon. Save the date for the evening of March 21!
- Confirm that you are a summer 2017 or fall 2017* admit to the Honors College.
- Review your DegreeWorks to ensure that you will complete the following by the
end of spring semester 2019:
- A minimum of 5 Honors courses and 13 Honors credits
- At least 1 course/credit must be an Honors-eligible orientation
- A 3.5+ Honors GPA A 3.0+ cumulative GPA
Complete the Honors Foundations Exit Survey
At the end of the Honors Foundations Exit Survey, you will be directed to a link
to officially apply to complete the program.
You must complete both the Exit Survey and the Application for Recognition
in order to formally complete the Honors Foundations Program.
*If you are not a summer 2017 or fall 2017 admit and believe you will complete the
program this semester, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in your fourth semester in Honors and will not be able to complete the
Honors Foundations program this spring, to be eligible for a one-semester extension
you must meet the following requirements by the end of this semester:
- Complete at least 4 Honors courses/ 10 Honors credits (at least 1 course/credit
must be an Honors-eligible orientation) AND
- A 3.5+ Honors GPA and 3.0+ cumulative GPA
To apply for an extension, please complete the Honors Foundations: Application to Extend form.
If you have any questions
about the Honors Foundation Program, please contact Dr. Damien Clement, assistant
dean, at 304-293-2100 or Damien.Clement@mail.wvu.edu.