Spend spring break in Bahrain, Dubai and Abu Dhabi this March, while earning WVU credit.
Students will participate in lectures, debates and seminars about women and entrepreneurship with students and alumnae from the Royal University for Women.
- Trip is open to all female WVU students.
- Students earn three credits in the second half of spring 2020.
- Accommodations are at the Royal University for Women residence halls while in Bahrain and a 4-star hotel with free breakfast while in Dubai.
- Tour Abu Dhabi with visits to the Louvre Abu Dhabi and the Emirates Palace.
- Visit the tallest structure in the world, Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
- Desert barbecue and experience.
- Trip cost is $3,125, and includes credits, flight, accommodation, most meals and above mentioned excursions.
While Honors Foundations students are welcome to participate in the trip, students cannot earn Honors credit toward fulfilling their Honors Foundations program requirements using this course.