Want to get more involved in the Honors College? Apply to become an Honors College Ambassador, and share your love of the Honors College with prospective students and alumni!
The Honors College is seeking applications for Honors College Ambassadors to represent the Honors College for recruitment events and engaging with alumni/donors. Taking ownership of the Honors College experience, these students will work to promote the Honors College to external and internal audiences.
Applicants should be current Honors College students in good standing. All majors are encouraged to apply. Students should enjoy engaging with the public.
Students must participate in at least three activities per semester, defined as:
- off-campus college fairs,
- on-campus recruitment events (ex: WVU Discover Days, Distinguished Scholars),
- Hall Tours,
- Honors College Overnight Experience (hosting or class shadowing),
- Honors Early Move-In (Induction Ceremony and Retreat),
- Honors Medallion Ceremony,
- Honors College Day of Giving,
- or other Honors College activities.
- Paid per hour
- Represent the Honors College and build your resume
- Opportunity to develop skills in communications, planning and more
- Honors College Ambassador polo and name tag for events
How to Apply
Submit the Honors College Ambassador application online here. Applications will be accepted until the end of the day Monday, Oct. 19.
Please contact Colleen Good at email@example.com with any questions.