- Amelia (Amy) Gazsi: Amy (she/her) is a student in management information systems and currently works as a commuter assistant at the WVU Commuter Student Programs office. In the most recent Student Government Association election, Amy ran independently for a senator position, advocating for transgender rights, commuter student rights and SGA accountability.
- Phares Bueller-Lee (he/him) is a multidisciplinary studies major with a triple minor in agribusiness, communications and forensic science. While working in the private security industry, he has been advocating for a better understanding of the transgender community within religion and the United States military. He has also been working to help streamline the enlistment process for transgender service members while attempting to re-enlist in the Marine Corps himself.
- Sean Brown (they/them) is a Ph.D. student in chemical biomedical engineering. Sean is currently in their third year of the doctorate program, working as a teaching assistant and looking forward to expanding their research skills in catalysis and chemical reaction engineering. Previously, Sean worked as an engineer in manufacturing and industrial control systems.
- Dr. Ellen Rodrigues (she/they): is the interim director of the WVU LGBTQ+ Center
- Dr. Wayne Maines (he/him): is an alumnus of the Davis College, father of Nicole Maines and contributor to the book, "Becoming Nicole."
RSVP to the Facebook event page for updates.