About the Program
The Honors College Study Abroad Scholarship is one of the benefits offered to Honors students
The Honors College Study Abroad Scholarship will be awarded to help Honors students fund credit-bearing study abroad programs. To be eligible, an applicant must be meet the following criteria:
- Be a current Honors Foundation or EXCEL student in good standing.
- Be a current WVU student in good standing who successfully completed the Honors Foundations Program.
- Be preparing for a credit-bearing study abroad program approved by WVU’s Education Abroad Office.
- Have demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
Eligible students can use the information below to help them apply for this scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, students must submit an application below by the corresponding deadline for their desired term of study abroad scholarship. See the review cycles listed below to know when the appropriate deadline will be.
REVIEW CYCLE DATES:
- The fall deadline for the spring 2023 semester is October 17, 2022
- For spring semester programs, including those happening over spring break, apply by the October deadline.
- The Spring deadline for summer and fall 2023 semesters is March 13, 2023
- For summer and fall semester programs, apply by the March deadline.
Review of applications will occur immediately after each deadline. Decisions will be based on application merit and financial need. For questions, please contact the ASPIRE Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us